This morning I received a very informative message from my Higher Self and couldn’t wait to share. 🙂
This is daily 6-card spread I’ve restructured (to reveal connections between the cards better) and have been using regularly to help guide my thinking each day. I just love it!
- I am under the influence of Knight of Bees. (Btw, I did a personal study to better understand the meaning and influences of the Court Cards via the YHWH structure of Kabbalistic understanding of the Universe. It was very helpful! More on that later, I promise!)
- a) Knights are Air – They take the elemental Gift of their suit and rush it out from me to bring it into reality, to spread it outward to the world. How is that done? Communication.
- b) Think of it this way: I have a Thought (the Sword element). I Speak it or Communicate it in some way, and it is no longer just My Thought/Idea. It now becomes something that others may receive and do with as they please.
- Two of Moths. Once my Thoughts/Ideas are now spread outward where others may pick it up, there is no a decision in regard to what to do with that Thought.
- a) This works the opposite way around, too. I receive other Thoughts that have been spread outward and there is turns into a decision of Action.
- b) Where will choose to focus my Energy, in response to the Thought I have received or given?
- Challenges I will face today: 5 of Dragonflies.
- a) In this card, we see the dragonflies scattered and confused in emotion. Notice where they are looking. They are either, mostly, focused on the broken heart, or focused on the emptied cup.
- b) The lesson here? Where am I looking? Am I focused on my heartache, my tumultuous emotions? Am I looking at the emotional loss I feel?
- My Knee-Jerk-Reaction to this is: 10 of Beetles.
- a) In reaction to the inner heartache that will draw my attention, I will have a tendency to fight back by focusing on the material legacy/success I have built, or wish to build. I will strive to turn my focus on my work and its successes, past and future.
- The Suggestion from my Higher Self, in response to this Challenge: 8 of Moths.
- a) This again is turning my focus to Action. The advice here is to focus on restricting and streamlining my Actions and Energies today, so that they flow effortlessly toward the predetermined Goal.
- Ultimate, Overarching Thought for today: 4 of Moths.
- a) In everything, seek Stability of Action. Focus on achieving that one smaller goal, on the way to Larger Goal. Celebrate the small achievements! One step at a time….
- I must learn to guard my words, more than I have ever thought to in the past. I never realized how releasing my thoughts via communication (think, the Throat Chakra – more on that later!) would create a 2 of Moths junction of decision in the lives of those who receive my words, sending them on a journey of emotion, thought, reaction, and decision different than had they not received my Thoughts in the first place.
- On the surface, this is neither good nor bad. It just is. But it’s important to simply be aware of this striking power we all have to influence each other and shape our surrounding community and world.