I got a very interesting and intense spread this morning, that I was eager to share…
Here’s a breakdown:
- Higher Power (that which guides and supports me today): King of Fire or, Fire influencing further Fire
- Where I am right now: Ace of Cups– Emotional beginnings, without judgement, expectation, or fear, etc
- Situation that crosses me today: King of Cups or, Fire surrounded by Water (an uneasy alliance, where Fire moves to influence Water, but Water reacts in its own way)
- Note: Add Fire to the Current Situation and you get the Fire Queen
- Past Influences: Air guiding Water
- Opportunities: Create Mental Peace
- Note the relationship between 2 of Air and the Knight of Water!! Both share Air (Thought) in common… Thought is what guides and shapes the Knight’s Emotions.
In short, I am in a place of new Emotion today, but the burning energy of my ambitions is strong in my influences. Therefore, that Fire turns my Ace of Cups nature into a King of Cups (Fire influencing Emotion) Situation. Ergo, my near future consists of the furthering of that situation into the Queen (Water and Emotion) of (surrounded/influenced by) Fire.
Apparently my Thoughts carried my Emotions to this place not too long ago (Knight of Cups, who, by the way, tends to be like a “patron saint” of artists and creative types). So the Opportunity I have in this situation (or, what I can/should focus on controlling) is the mental Peace in my own mind (2 of Swords), by way of simply reflecting the original inspiration of Thought that comes from my Source at this time– in other words, I can generate peace in my mind by not overthinking things and just acknowledging inspiration as it comes….
Pretty straightforward, right? 😆
Want to know more about the Elemental aspect of the Court Cards? Check out this page…